DO YOU WANT TO CRUSH YOUR GOALS
AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SOUL?
The way I see it, you have a choice:
YOU CAN MAKE SUCCESS YOUR SOLE PURSUIT.
OR YOU CAN PURSUE SUCCESS FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR SOUL.
For the last four years, I’ve been the co-host of The MFCEO Project, one of the top-50 business and success podcasts in the world. I’ve worked alongside the most driven, impressive, overachieving man I’ve ever met in my life – and have interacted and learned from people like him on a weekly basis.
Before that, I served as a pastor for a decade. I helped people care for their souls and walked alongside them as they experienced the ups-and-downs of life, the delights and the difficulties…the pleasures and the pain.
These two experiences have given me a unique perspective on the relationship between success and the spiritual life.
I LEARNED THAT THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE WITH THE MOST IMPACTFUL LIVES ARE FULL OF FAITH AND DRIVEN TO SUCCEED AT EVERYTHING THEY DO.
I want to be honest with you…my biggest regret in life is not learning sound principles of success…and not really understanding what excellence means…until after I left the ministry. I feel ashamed that I so often coasted on natural talent and intelligence and didn’t always work hard to give my people what they deserved: my BEST!
On the other hand, I’m so glad that I was formally trained in the theology, philosophy, history, and literature. I see now that many modern principles of wealth and success are actually rooted in the wisdom of the Bible and other ancient sources of truth, goodness, and beauty.
While it’s easy to lose our way in this distracted digital culture, seeking the insights of those who have gone before us – and especially The One Who Created Us – can help us keep our peace of mind, connect meaningfully with others, and yes…kick ass! (the word “ass” is in the King James version of the Bible…so I can use it. ☺)
Here’s the thing:
For awhile, I’ve been asked by so many people to share my thoughts on the relationship between success and the spiritual life…faith and excellence…loving God and going hard after your goals. That sort of thing.
Finally…I’m doing just that.
I’m going to start investing time answering questions and producing some content. But I’m not going to post on Instagram or Facebook or any other social media platform. I only want to share this information with people who really want it…and who want to establish a relationship with me….who want to be part of a community of people who want to take good care of their souls while they are crushing their goals.
If that’s you, then let’s connect today.
THIS IS WHAT I PLAN TO DO:
- Send out regular emails with my thoughts and resources on the connections between success & the spiritual life (faith, wealth, excellence, etc)
- Send out emails with links to audio and video content I create on these topics (simple, no frills content)
- Answer as many questions as you have and get to know you guys better: this is about relationships to me, not numbers. I literally do not care if there are 3000 people on my list…or 13.
- Continue to create content and build relationships and we'll see where we go from there!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE TOPICS I’LL ADDRESS FROM A “SPIRITUAL” STANDPOINT
- Wealth and success
- Humility vs. belief in your own potential
- Relationships (both platonic and romantic)
- Building confidence
- Charisma and interpersonal skills
- How to overcome depression
- Discovering your purpose and letting it drive you
- Decision-making and the will of God
- The creative process and content creation
- How to double down on your strengths
- What to do when you don’t know what to do
- Anything you ask me!
I’m really excited about connecting with other like-minded people…getting to know people who really want to explore what it means to be driven and faithful, committed to crushing goals AND caring for your soul.